Thursday, July 29, 2010

Making Money With MTurk

I have tried earning money through PTC's - I gave up on that.

I have tried earning money through PTR's - Didn't find anything legit.

I am still on myLot and am hoping that I will get paid. Their minimun pay-out is $10, so far I have $6 on my account. They only pay through paypal which is not available in the UAE, but I'm hoping that it will be sooner or later.

Thankfully, I found a new hobby!

I am now trying another money making site called mTurk. It like Odesk whre you get to do jobs requested by other members, but here you don't have to bid so it's easy to pick a HIT (that's what jobs are called), finish it, then submit. The requestors will decide to Accept or reject your work and some of them pay really fast, others pay after 3 - 4 days. My favorite requestors are Oliver and Dolores Labs.

I have also found an mTurk forum wher you can sign up if you feel lost in completing Hits. It's a friendly community. Ask all you want.

Ther is one important thing that I have to mention: Mturk only pays cash for US residents. If you are not from the US, you can still do Hits in mTurk but you only get paid through the Amazon Gift Card which you can use to shop on their site. Still cool right?

This is not an affiliate site. They give real tasks. So if you want those extra bucks, sign up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment