Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan


If you are a blogger then you are probably familiar with the term SEO.
SEO means Search Engine Optimization and from what I have read, the most effective way to be visible in search engines would be to expose your site and to spread your link throughout the entire internet. This takes a bit of skill and some people even hire SEO experts to do this for them.

For simple bloggers like me, who don't want to spend money for SEO, the best way to attract visitors would be to register in blog community sites which promote blog following and allow you to exhange links with them. One of the sites which I follow is now holding a contest which would let you win $5 - $20 with very simple Google + clicks.
Their contest is called

Weekend Blog Follower Caravan

 



You can click on the link to know more about the contest.









Now I haven't been picked for it yet, and I can't find a way to add the Google Plus on my sidebar. Hopefully I can fix it sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment