Thursday, May 19, 2011

Making Money Online Through ToneADay

A friend of mine started a discussion in myLot about ToneADay which made me quite curious.

(usernames are not disclosed since I don't have their permission to put this in my blog)

The discussion went like this.....

myLotter 1:

myLotter 2:

myLotter 3:

myLotter 1:



Hence, my aroused curiousity led me to sign up with ToneADay and after 3 days, here are my stats so far...




I hope I am close to become part of a campaign which is good because once you are part of a campaign, every word you rate is .02. I wish it comes soon because this site is really a patience tester but if I get paid, then it will be just all worth it.

Anyway, if you are wondering what myLot is about click here to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment