Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gagabux.com Best PTC I've Joined So Far

Gagabux.com is the best PTC program I have joined so far. By now I have signed up for more than 10 PTC sites and click actively since I joined most of them because of referral swapping.

Why I like Gagabux best? Well, You only need a minimum of 100 click and $2 to get your first pay out, whereas other PTC’s minimum pay out is $10.

At the rate that I am going on, it would take 1 year before I earn that much.

The only problem I have encountered with Gagabux is that it’s so good and famous that almost everyone who are into PTC’s have already signed up for it.

So far, I only have 1 referral on this site and $1.16. Hopefully, I get more by the end of the day, then I can finally write “I Got Paid!!!”

If you haven't signed up for Gagabux yet, I highly recommend that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment