Monday, June 7, 2010

Making Money from Blogs With Google Adsense

It has been a while since I last posted a blog. It is part of my nature (and of some of you too, I believe) to start some things and not finish them.

Anyway, I know patience is the key to achieving most things, so I'm back and I am promising, with one hand over my heart, that I will continue with my blog until I reach my goal... so help me God.

My earning online escapade is getting a very, very slow progress because I am starting to get tired of my PTC’s and I also found out that myLot has no way of paying me since I am in the UAE, so now I am planning to concentrate on my blog and am even thinking of starting another one with a different topic.

My blog’s primary income generator is Google adsense. For those of you who don’t know what it is, Google adsense is a way for you to get paid by placing ads on your blog or website.

Getting adsense on your blog is as easy as 1, 2, 3.

1. Create your blog.
2. Apply for an adsense account
3. Generate your ads and place them on your website.

Not very detailed, I know, but I’ll let the experts do the explaining so I’ll just add the link here Google Adsense

Now when you have added Google adsense you get paid for every click on the ads that are on your site. Easy right? … Not!

Making a blog and adding adsense is easy, but how do your get visitors to your website and how do you get them to click on the ads?

This is what I am working on now, so if you find the topic interesting, feel free to follow my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment